- Tue, September 2, 2014 - 8:30pm
- Mon, September 8, 2014 - 8:30pm
- Tue, September 9, 2014 - 8:30pm
- Sun, September 14, 2014 - 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Mon, September 15, 2014 - 8:30pm
Our Facebook Page
Alot Hashachar (dawn)
Earliest Tallit and Tefillin
Netz Hachamah (sunrise)
Tzeit Hakochovim (nightfall)
For survivors of trauma, the ability to let go of frightful memories is essential to the healing process
By Chaya Shuchat
There is nothing superfluous in G‑d’s world. So what is the purpose of an anti-Semite? Just that—to remind Jews that they are...
By Yossy Goldman
A basic principle of Jewish belief is that G‑d rewards us when we carry out His commands. But does it always work like...
By Tali Loewenthal