- Tue, September 23, 2014 - 8:30pm
- Thu, September 25, 2014 - 4:00pm
- Mon, September 29, 2014 - 8:30pm
- Tue, September 30, 2014 - 8:30pm
- Sun, October 5, 2014 - 11:00am - 12:30pm
Our Facebook Page
Alot Hashachar (dawn)
Earliest Tallit and Tefillin
Netz Hachamah (sunrise)
Tzeit Hakochovim (nightfall)
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. It is the anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, and a day of judgment and...
You may be familiar with the custom of dipping an apple into honey on Rosh Hashanah, but where else does honey feature in...
By Efraim Rubin
What is the job of the human being? It is to give the world meaning. And without meaning, the world can barely be said to...
By Tzvi Freeman